Want to develop the next Elon Musks?
- Excited about emerging tech
- Passionate about teaching
Many of the people in TKS will start the next generation of unicorn companies working on some of the hardest problems in the world."
Your role will be to develop young people to impact billions. We call these people "unicorn people" - similar to how companies that are valued at billions are called unicorn companies.
- Facilitate the in-person program with TKS students. Each cohort is 30-40 students and sessions occur once/week for 3 hours.
- Learn! You'll need to understand all the new emerging technologies and sciences that are shaping the future.
- Mentor students during the week and motivate them to make continuous progress.
- Give them detailed feedback on their projects, articles, and videos - which they'll create during the program.
- Create high impact opportunities, like hosting a speaker, setting up a themed workshop (e.g. blockchain), and organizing events (e.g. tour of startup offices). The goal is to create experiences to give students exposure to the real world.
- Overall, your job is to make these kids legit!
Types of backgrounds we look for:
- You've been in a leadership role with a startup.
- You've been a startup founder
- You've worked at a top-tier tech company.
- You've worked at a top-tier management consulting firm.
- You've done something unconventional.
Type of person we're looking for:
- You love working with young people.
- You're always growing and improving yourself.
- You have high energy.
- You have high standards.
- You love learning about emerging technologies and sciences.
- You are a thinker and enjoy philosophy and psychology.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation (no, you don't have to take a huge paycut).
- Equity sharing model in TKS-founded companies.
- Access to exclusive TKS content (should always be learning!).
- Flexible Hours - set your own working hours, we just care about results.
- Attend world-class conferences and events.
- Network with influential people.
- Build strong relationships with the next-generation of unicorn people.